(@chloeoneill0/twitter) Friday, March 31, 2017, 3:56 Pm Meet Snoop Dog.

(@Chloeoneill0/Twitter) Friday, March 31, 2017, 3:56 PM Meet Snoop Dog. A Scotland woman’s pup has become an internet sensation after he accidentally ingested cannabis while out on a walk with his owner. Chloe O’Neill, from Glasgow, documented the incident on her Twitter page sharing a video of the dog with droopy eyes and leaning against a wall as they wait for a veterinarian to look at him. not everyday ur dogs stoned cos he ate a joint while out his walk and gets taken to doggy hospital ahahahhah pic.twitter.com/rB3oEInLpU Chloe O’Neill (@Chloeoneill0) March 30, 2017 “Not everyday ur dogs stoned cos he ate a joint while out his walk and gets taken to doggy hospital ahahahahah,” she captioned the video. In the clip, O’Neill laughs and rubs the dog as he stumbles. marijuana The hilarious Twitter post has already garnered thousands of re-tweets and likes. O’Neill hasn’t shared any updates on the canine’s condition but based on her reaction to the video going viral, it’s safe to assume the dog’s buzz has probably already wore off. Tags:

To read more visit http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/stoned-dog-barely-stand-eating-joint-article-1.3015384

Comments are closed.